Site Content1.1 All contents, text, graphics, logos, information, materials, audio, images, digital downloads, data, compilations, and software, if applicable, included on the Sites are the property of ADH. ADH and Allied Health Management Services Organization (“AHMSO”) and their respective logos are trademarks of ADH and AHMSO, respectively. ADH and AHMSO trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ADH or AHMSO, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits ADH or AHMSO The Sites contains copyrighted material, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and other proprietary content, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, images, logos, video and graphics (the “Content”), and the entire selection, coordination, arrangement and “look and feel” of the Sites and the Content are copyrighted as a collective work under United States copyright laws (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”). ADH grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site in accordance with these Terms. You are only permitted to use Content as expressly authorized herein or in writing by ADH. Neither these Terms nor your use of the Sites transfers any right, title or interest in the Sites or the Content to you, and ADH and its third party licensors retain all of its and their respective rights, title and interest to the Site and Content.
- Except as provided in these Terms, you may not use, modify, republish, copy, frame, print, display, perform, reproduce, summarize, license, transfer, sell, assign, post, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any Content or information from the Sites, in whole or in part, without the express permission of ADH.
- The Sites are available worldwide to anyone with Internet access. However, the Sites may not be continuously available due to maintenance or repairs or due to computer problems or crashes, disruption in Internet service or other unforeseen circumstances. Further, a reference to a product or service on the Sites does not imply that such product or service is or will always be available in your location. The Content and the Sites is intended for use and display only where its use and display are permissible in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Certain product, service, or company designations for organizations other than ADH may be mentioned in the Sites for identification purposes only. Any third party trademarks, trade names, logos, product or services names contained on the Sites are the trademarks, registered or unregistered, of their respective owners.
- Nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any other license or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, under any of our Intellectual Property Rights or under any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Permissible use2.1 Except as indicated to the contrary elsewhere on the Sites, you may view, copy, retransmit and print the Content available on the Sites subject to the following conditions:
- The Content shall be used solely for personal, informational, or internal business purposes;
- The Content shall not be provided, sold, licensed or leased (nor is access provided to the Content) to you or by you to any third party for any fee or other considerations;
- All copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices included in the Content as presented on the Sites shall appear on all copies;
- The Content shall not be modified or altered in any way; and
- No graphics are used separately from accompanying text.
- You may also link or hyperlink to the home page of the Sites, but only if:
- You do not frame a Site or any portion of a Site;
- The hyperlink to a Site is not used in a way that suggests that ADH endorses you or your website;
- The link to a Site is not used or presented in any way that disparages ADH or tarnishes, blurs or dilutes the quality of ADH’s names or trademarks or any associated goodwill; and
- The link to a Site is not displayed on any web page that displays objectionable content or links, including but not limited to, any content or information that: (i) is libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized; (ii) a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, profane, obscene, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way; (iii) constitutes a breach of any person’s privacy or publicity rights, a misrepresentation of facts, hate speech or an infringement of any third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights; or (iv) violates or encourages others to violate any applicable law.
User ConductIn using the Sites, you agree that you shall not:
- Delete, modify, hack, attempt to change or alter, sell, rewrite, redistribute, or use for any commercial purposes any of the Content or the Sites;
- Use any device, software or routine intended to damage or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of a Site or servers or networks connected to a Site, or take any other action that interferes with other parties’ use of a Site;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of harvesting or compiling information on a Site for purposes other than for a generally available search engine;
- Use any ADH names, service marks, or trademarks without our prior written consent, including without limitation as metatags, search engine keywords, or hidden text;
- Use any material or information, including text, images or photographs, which are made available through a Site in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, rights of publicity or other proprietary right of any party or remove any copyright notices from Content;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, denial of service attacks, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- Reverse engineer, reverse assemble, reverse compile, decompile, disassemble, translate or otherwise defraud or create false results from any executable code, or information on or received by the Sites; or
- use the Content or the Sites in an unlawful way or for an unlawful or illegitimate purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms.
Forums and Public CommentsIn the event there are opportunities for public comment on the Sites, including blogs, testimonials, and other forums (“Forums”), these comments offer an opportunity for communication and information sharing among a variety of participants. The following are guidelines for adding public comments. Please take a moment to read these guidelines for participation. These guidelines apply both to content and hyperlinks to external sites posted by Forum contributors.
- When participating in the Forums, please share your thoughts politely and constructively and in a climate of mutual respect. User generated content that is abusive, vulgar, racist, slanderous, harassing, misleading, irrelevant, or otherwise objectionable, or any comment that calls for unlawful or illegal behavior or might result in harm to others is strictly prohibited.
- User comments do not represent the professional advice or opinions of ADH or its personnel. The results of any actions you take based on the comments available in the Forums are your responsibility alone. You are solely responsible and liable for all activities conducted by you in connection with the Forums and for the content of your comments.
- Users are solely responsible for ensuring that they do not act in any manner which constitutes, or forms a part of a course of conduct amounting to, a violation of any state, federal or other applicable competition law. If you violate these Terms, you may have your access to the Forums suspended and may permanently be banned from using such Forums. In the event that any user has concerns that posted information is objectionable, the user is encouraged to contact the ADH Privacy Officer, whose contact information is available at the end of the Notice of Privacy. ADH reserves the right, but shall not be obligated, to remove any comments, posts, graphics, videos, photos, or any other content transmitted to a Forum by you if such content violates these Terms, in ADH’s reasonable discretion, including for the following prohibited content:
- Any message, data, code or software that would violate the proprietary rights of ADH or others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, or use any trademarks or service marks in an infringing fashion.
- Photos or video of any third party without their express permission. By uploading, transmitting or posting any photo or video on a Site or Forums, you warrant that you have express permission from all persons appearing in the media.
- Any materials, data or media that includes your personal health information (“PHI”) or the PHI of any third party.
- Any advertisements or solicitations of business, chain letters or pyramid schemes, or to upload, post, or transmit the same posting more than once.
- ADH has no obligation to monitor any Forums on the Sites. However, ADH reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review, modify, distribute, remove or delete any post at any time. ADH also reserves the right at all times to disclose any information posted, uploaded, or transmitted on the Forums as ADH deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. By uploading, transmitting or posting any content to the Forum, you grant ADH a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, edit, publish, post, transmit, and distribute the content in its entirety or in part for any purpose. You also certify that any person appearing or referenced in the transmitted or posted content on the Forum has authorized ADH to use copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, edit, publish, post, transmit, and distribute the content in its entirety or in part for any purpose. ADH is not obliged to maintain back-up copies of any material submitted or posted on the Forums. You agree to indemnify ADH and its employees, affiliates, and directors from any and all claims and losses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the transmitted or posted contents on the Forum and any breach of this Section.
Modifications to TermsADH may change these Terms from time to time. Please review these Terms periodically for any updates or changes. Your continued use of a Site following the posting of any updates or changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of such changes. If you object to any provision of these Terms or any subsequent modifications to these Terms, your only recourse is to immediately terminate use of the Site.
Termination or Modifications to SiteADH reserves the right to modify or terminate the Content, Site, or portions of the Sites, or your access to the Sites, at any time, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you.
SurvivalAll sections of these Terms which shall by their very nature should survive termination shall survive any termination of these Terms. ADH may also impose limits on certain features, restrict your access to parts or all of a Site, or charge fees for access to portions of a Site without notice or liability. You acknowledge and agree that ADH will not be liable to you or any third party in the event that ADH exercises its right to modify or terminate access to the Sites or portions of the Sites.
Copyright InfringementADH will, upon receiving proper notice as set forth below, use commercially reasonable efforts to investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate action under the law as required. If you believe that your copyrighted work or the copyrighted work of another party is being infringed, please notify our Privacy Officer using the contact information provided at the end of this Section. When notifying ADH of the alleged copyright infringement, please include, in accordance with the law, all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed;
- a description of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information sufficient to locate the material on the Sites;
- information sufficient to contact the complaining party, such as a physical address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.